2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 10 Municipal Officers; Qualifications; Compensation; Removal from Office
- Section 3-10-1 Officers; elective; term of office.
- Section 3-10-2 Officers; oath and bond; failure to qualify.
- Section 3-10-3 Noncharter municipalities; governing bodies; compensation.
- Section 3-10-4 Repealed.
- Section 3-10-5 Repealed.
- Section 3-10-6 Officers; extra compensation; penalty.
- Section 3-10-7 Officers; removal for malfeasance in office; complaint; jurisdiction of district court; hearing; serving notice.
- Section 3-10-8 Officers; delivery of records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.