2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 3 - Municipalities
Section 1 General Provisions
- Section 3-1-1 Municipalities; short title.
- Section 3-1-2 Definitions.
- Section 3-1-3 Municipalities; name; prohibiting the use of name of another municipality.
- Section 3-1-4 Municipalities; change of status; continuation of ordinances; judicial notice.
- Section 3-1-5 Petitions; examinations of signatures; purging; judicial review.
- Section 3-1-6 Final day to act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.