2015 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 1 - Elections
Section 2 Election Officers and Boards
- Section 1-2-1 Secretary of state; chief election officer; rules.
- Section 1-2-1.1 Attorney general required to assist secretary of state; district attorneys required to assist secretary of state and county clerks.
- Section 1-2-2 Secretary of state; general duties.
- Section 1-2-2.1 Administrative complaints; procedures.
- Section 1-2-3 Secretary of state; instructions; forms; certificates.
- Section 1-2-3.1 Secretary of state; multipurpose registration form.
- Section 1-2-4 Secretary of state; training and instructions to precinct boards; training manual.
- Section 1-2-5 Secretary of state; election seminars.
- Section 1-2-6 Precinct board; appointment; term.
- Section 1-2-7 Precinct board; qualification of members; qualification of presiding judges; qualification of minors.
- Section 1-2-8 Precinct board; lists from major political parties.
- Section 1-2-9 Precinct board; standby list.
- Section 1-2-10 Precinct board; appointment by county clerk.
- Section 1-2-11 Precinct board; assignment.
- Section 1-2-12 Precinct board; number for each precinct.
- Section 1-2-13 Repealed.
- Section 1-2-14 Precinct boards; notice of appointment.
- Section 1-2-15 Precinct board; vacancy on election day.
- Section 1-2-16 Precinct board; compensation.
- Section 1-2-17 Precinct board; schools of instruction.
- Section 1-2-18 Precinct board members; identification badges.
- Section 1-2-19 Oral assistance for language minority voters.
- Section 1-2-20 Messengers; compensation.
- Section 1-2-21 Challengers; appointment.
- Section 1-2-22 Challengers, watchers and election observers; qualifications; restrictions.
- Section 1-2-23 Challengers; permitted activities.
- Section 1-2-24 Challengers; identification badges.
- Section 1-2-25 Challengers, watchers, county canvass observers; permitted and prohibited activities.
- Section 1-2-26 Challengers; penalty.
- Section 1-2-27 Watchers; appointment.
- Section 1-2-28 Repealed.
- Section 1-2-29 Watchers and election observers; permissible activities.
- Section 1-2-30 Watchers and election observers; penalty.
- Section 1-2-31 County canvass observers.
- Section 1-2-32 State canvass observers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.