2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 38 - Trials
Section 6 Witnesses and Their Competency
- Section 38-6-1 to 38-6-3 Repealed.
- Section 38-6-4 Per diem and mileage for witnesses.
- Section 38-6-5 Repealed.
- Section 38-6-6 Privileged communications.
- Section 38-6-7 News sources and information; mandatory disclosure prohibited; definitions; special procedure for prevention of injustice issue.
- Section 38-6-8 Witnesses with mental retardation; competency evaluation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.