2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 31 - Criminal Procedure
Section 18 Criminal Sentencing
- Section 31-18-1 to 31-18-11 Repealed.
- Section 31-18-12 Short title.
- Section 31-18-13 Sentencing authority; all crimes.
- Section 31-18-14 Sentencing authority; capital felonies.
- Section 31-18-14.1 Repealed.
- Section 31-18-15 Sentencing authority; noncapital felonies; basic sentences and fines; parole authority; meritorious deductions.
- Section 31-18-15.1 Alteration of basic sentence; mitigating or aggravating circumstances; procedure.
- Section 31-18-15.2 Definitions.
- Section 31-18-15.3 Serious youthful offender; disposition.
- Section 31-18-15.4 Felonies; public officials; enhancement of sentences.
- Section 31-18-16 Use of firearm; alteration of basic sentence; suspension and deferral limited.
- Section 31-18-16.1 Repealed.
- Section 31-18-17 Habitual offenders; alteration of basic sentence.
- Section 31-18-18 Habitual offenders; duty of public officers to report.
- Section 31-18-19 Habitual offender; duty of district attorney to prosecute.
- Section 31-18-20 Habitual offenders; proceedings for prosecution.
- Section 31-18-21 Consecutive sentences; inmates and persons at large.
- Section 31-18-22 Special incarceration alternative program.
- Section 31-18-23 Three violent felony convictions; mandatory life imprisonment; exception.
- Section 31-18-24 Violent felony sentencing procedure.
- Section 31-18-25 Two violent sexual offense convictions; mandatory life imprisonment; exception.
- Section 31-18-26 Two violent sexual offense convictions; sentencing procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.