2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 29 - Law Enforcement
Section 7 Law Enforcement Training
- Section 29-7-1 Short title.
- Section 29-7-2 Academy established.
- Section 29-7-3 New Mexico law enforcement academy board.
- Section 29-7-4 Powers and duties of board.
- Section 29-7-4.1 Domestic abuse incident training.
- Section 29-7-4.2 Child abuse incident training.
- Section 29-7-5 Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 29-7-5.1 Removal of director.
- Section 29-7-6 Qualifications for certification.
- Section 29-7-6.1 County sheriffs; training requirement.
- Section 29-7-7 Definitions.
- Section 29-7-7.1 In-service law enforcement training; requirements; eligibility.
- Section 29-7-7.2 Reports.
- Section 29-7-7.3 Ensuring child safety upon arrest; training.
- Section 29-7-7.4 Missing person and AMBER alert training.
- Section 29-7-7.5 Interaction with persons with mental impairments; training.
- Section 29-7-8 Repealed.
- Section 29-7-9 Repealed.
- Section 29-7-10 Certification by waiver.
- Section 29-7-11 Repealed.
- Section 29-7-12 Charges; fund created; use.
- Section 29-7-13 Refusal, suspension or revocation of certification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.