2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 24 - Health and Safety
Section 15 Ski Safety
- Section 24-15-1 Short title.
- Section 24-15-2 Purpose of act.
- Section 24-15-3 Definitions.
- Section 24-15-4 Insurance.
- Section 24-15-5 Penalty.
- Section 24-15-6 Provisions in lieu of others.
- Section 24-15-7 Duties of ski area operators with respect to skiing areas.
- Section 24-15-8 Duties of ski area operators with respect to ski lifts.
- Section 24-15-9 Duties of passengers.
- Section 24-15-10 Duties of the skiers.
- Section 24-15-11 Liability of ski area operators.
- Section 24-15-12 Liability of passengers.
- Section 24-15-13 Liability of skiers.
- Section 24-15-14 Limitation of actions; notice of claim.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.