2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 22 - Public Schools
Section 18 General Obligation Bonds of School Districts
- Section 22-18-1 General obligation bonds; authority to issue.
- Section 22-18-2 Bond elections; qualification of voters; calling for bond elections.
- Section 22-18-3 Repealed.
- Section 22-18-4 Bond elections; conduct.
- Section 22-18-5 Bond elections; ballots.
- Section 22-18-6 Repealed.
- Section 22-18-7 Authority to issue bonds.
- Section 22-18-8 Restriction on bond elections.
- Section 22-18-9 Approval of bond issue by attorney general.
- Section 22-18-10 Bond election contests.
- Section 22-18-11 General obligation bonds; issuance; sale.
- Section 22-18-12 Budgetary provisions; payment of principal and interest.
- Section 22-18-13 Timely payment of school district obligations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.