There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 14 - Records, Rules, Legal Notices, Oaths
Section 2 Inspection of Public Records
- Section 14-2-1 Right to inspect public records; exceptions.
- Section 14-2-2 Repealed.
- Section 14-2-2.1 Copies of public records furnished.
- Section 14-2-3 Repealed.
- Section 14-2-4 Short title.
- Section 14-2-5 Purpose of act; declaration of public policy.
- Section 14-2-6 Definitions.
- Section 14-2-7 Designation of custodian; duties.
- Section 14-2-8 Procedure for requesting records.
- Section 14-2-9 Procedure for inspection.
- Section 14-2-10 Procedure for excessively burdensome or broad requests.
- Section 14-2-11 Procedure for denied requests.
- Section 14-2-12 Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.