2014 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Section 12A Uniform Emergency Volunteer Health Practitioners Act
- Section 12-12A-1 Short title.
- Section 12-12A-2 Definitions.
- Section 12-12A-3 Applicability to volunteer health practitioners.
- Section 12-12A-4 Regulation of services during emergency.
- Section 12-12A-5 Volunteer health practitioner registration systems.
- Section 12-12A-6 Recognition of volunteer health practitioners licensed in other states.
- Section 12-12A-7 No effect on credentialing and privileging.
- Section 12-12A-8 Provision of volunteer health or veterinary services; administrative sanctions.
- Section 12-12A-9 Relation to other laws.
- Section 12-12A-10 Regulatory authority.
- Section 12-12A-11 Rights, privileges and immunities for volunteer health practitioners.
- Section 12-12A-12 Workers' compensation coverage.
- Section 12-12A-13 Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.