There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 7: Taxation
Article 3: Income Tax Withholding, 7-3-1 through 7-3-13
- Section 7-3-1: Short title.
- Section 7-3-2: Definitions.
- Section 7-3-3: Tax withheld at source.
- Section 7-3-4: Deductions considered taxes.
- Section 7-3-5: Withholder liable for amounts deducted and withheld; exceptions.
- Section 7-3-6: Date payment due.
- Section 7-3-7: Statements of withholding.
- Section 7-3-8: Copy of the statement of withholding to be furnished the withholdee.
- Section 7-3-9: Withheld amounts credited against tax.
- Section 7-3-10: Voluntary submission to act.
- Section 7-3-11: Acts to be performed by agents; liability of third parties.
- Section 7-3-12: Repealed.
- Section 7-3-13: Withholding information return required; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.