There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66: Motor Vehicles
Article 4: Licensing of Dealers and Wreckers, 66-4-1 through 66-4-9
- Section 66-4-1: Dealers, wreckers, wholesalers and distributors of vehicles and title service companies must be licensed; presumption of conducting business.
- Section 66-4-1.1: Auto recycler license; presumption of conducting business.
- Section 66-4-2: Department to issue license.
- Section 66-4-2.1: Recreational vehicle dealers; licensure; special events.
- Section 66-4-2.2: Off-site sales.
- Section 66-4-3: Refusal to issue license; cancellation or suspension of license or use of temporary permits; hearing; appeal.
- Section 66-4-4: Criminal offender's character evaluation.
- Section 66-4-5: Records of purchases, of sales and of vehicles dismantled.
- Section 66-4-6: Place of business.
- Section 66-4-7: Dealers, wholesalers, distributors and auto recyclers; title service companies; dealers of motorcycles only; bond.
- Section 66-4-8: Repealed.
- Section 66-4-9: Penalty for destroying or dismantling in violation of the act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.