There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60: Business Licenses
Article 6E: Alcohol Server Education, 60-6E-1 through 60-6E-12
- Section 60-6E-1: Article designation [short title]; alcohol server education.
- Section 60-6E-2: Purpose.
- Section 60-6E-3: Definitions.
- Section 60-6E-4: Server training required; alcohol service or sales.
- Section 60-6E-5: Programs required; approval by director; content of program; surety bond.
- Section 60-6E-6: Server permits; failure to produce proof.
- Section 60-6E-7: Server permits; issuance; ownership; fees.
- Section 60-6E-8: Server permit; suspension; revocation; administrative fines; penalties.
- Section 60-6E-9: Alcohol server education; required for license renewal.
- Section 60-6E-10: Administrative proceedings; hearings.
- Section 60-6E-11: Advisory committee created; members; meetings.
- Section 60-6E-12: Advisory committee; duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.