There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60: Business Licenses
Article 6B: License Provisions, 60-6B-1 through 60-6B-19
- Section 60-6B-1: Persons prohibited from receiving or holding licenses.
- Section 60-6B-1.1: Licenses held by noncitizens.
- Section 60-6B-2: Applications.
- Section 60-6B-3: Wholesaler's lien.
- Section 60-6B-4: Issuance or transfer of license; approval of appropriate governing body.
- Section 60-6B-5: Expiration and renewal of licenses.
- Section 60-6B-6: Corporate licensees; limited partnership licensees; reporting.
- Section 60-6B-7: Cancellation of license for failure to engage in business.
- Section 60-6B-8: Repealed.
- Section 60-6B-9: Discontinuance of business or death of licensee; judicial sales.
- Section 60-6B-10: Locations near church or school; restrictions on licensing.
- Section 60-6B-11: Locations near military installations; restrictions on licensing.
- Section 60-6B-12: Inter-local option district transfers.
- Section 60-6B-13: Repealed.
- Section 60-6B-14: Canopy license definition.
- Section 60-6B-15: Purpose.
- Section 60-6B-16: Special provisions for replacement of canopy licenses; transfer tax.
- Section 60-6B-17: , 60-6B-18 Repealed.
- Section 60-6B-19: Retailers and dispensers; segregated sales; table wines excepted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.