There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60: Business Licenses
Article 6A: State Licenses, 60-6A-1 through 60-6A-32
- Section 60-6A-1: Wholesaler's license.
- Section 60-6A-2: Retailer's license.
- Section 60-6A-3: Dispenser's license.
- Section 60-6A-4: Restaurant license.
- Section 60-6A-5: Club licenses.
- Section 60-6A-6: Manufacturer's license.
- Section 60-6A-6.1: Craft distiller's license.
- Section 60-6A-7: Nonresident license.
- Section 60-6A-8: Wine bottler's license.
- Section 60-6A-9: Public service license.
- Section 60-6A-10: Governmental license.
- Section 60-6A-11: Winegrower's license.
- Section 60-6A-11.1: Direct wine shipment permit; authorization; restrictions.
- Section 60-6A-12: Special dispenser's permits; state and local fees.
- Section 60-6A-13: Registration to transport.
- Section 60-6A-14: Sacramental wine.
- Section 60-6A-15: License fees.
- Section 60-6A-16: Proration of fees.
- Section 60-6A-17: Issuance of licenses and collection of fees.
- Section 60-6A-18: Limitation on number of licenses; exceptions.
- Section 60-6A-19: No property right in license; exception.
- Section 60-6A-20: Vested rights of licensees operating breweries, distilleries, rectifying plants or wineries.
- Section 60-6A-21: Short title.
- Section 60-6A-22: Definitions.
- Section 60-6A-23: Repealed.
- Section 60-6A-24: Wine blender's license.
- Section 60-6A-25: Brandy manufacturer's license.
- Section 60-6A-26: Wine exporter's license.
- Section 60-6A-26.1: Small brewer's license.
- Section 60-6A-26.2: Beer bottler's license.
- Section 60-6A-27: License fees.
- Section 60-6A-28: Nonresident licenses.
- Section 60-6A-29: Wine wholesaler's license.
- Section 60-6A-30: Posting of warnings.
- Section 60-6A-31: State fair; golf courses; alcoholic beverage sales restrictions.
- Section 60-6A-32: Interstate wine tastings; competitions; permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.