There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60: Business Licenses
Article 4B: Special Investigations Division, 60-4B-1 through 60-4B-9
- Section 60-4B-1: Special investigations division; director.
- Section 60-4B-2: Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 60-4B-3: Repealed.
- Section 60-4B-4: Investigative authority and powers.
- Section 60-4B-4.1: Local law enforcement; department of public safety; reporting requirements; authority to request investigations.
- Section 60-4B-5: , 60-4B-6 Repealed.
- Section 60-4B-7: Report to the governor.
- Section 60-4B-8: , 60-4B-9 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.