There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60: Business Licenses
Article 2C: Fireworks Licensing and Safety, 60-2C-1 through 60-2C-11
- Section 60-2C-1: Short title.
- Section 60-2C-2: Definitions.
- Section 60-2C-2.1: Repealed.
- Section 60-2C-3: License or permit required for sale of fireworks; administration; permits and licenses.
- Section 60-2C-4: License and permit fees.
- Section 60-2C-5: Possession, sale or use of unauthorized fireworks unlawful.
- Section 60-2C-6: Exportation of fireworks from the state.
- Section 60-2C-7: Permissible fireworks.
- Section 60-2C-8: Retail sales or storage of fireworks; regulated activities.
- Section 60-2C-8.1: Extreme or severe drought conditions; restricted sale and use.
- Section 60-2C-9: Display fireworks.
- Section 60-2C-9.1: Theatrical pyrotechnics articles; compliance with national fire protection association standards required.
- Section 60-2C-10: Penalty; criminal.
- Section 60-2C-11: Penalty; civil.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.