2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 6: Public Finances
Article 3: State Budgets, 6-3-1 through 6-3-25
- Section 6-3-1: State agency defined.
- Section 6-3-2: Director of state budget division; qualifications.
- Section 6-3-3: State budget division; cooperation between state budget division and state agencies; assistance to state agencies.
- Section 6-3-4: State budget division; cooperation with legislature and committees; to supply information to legislature and committees.
- Section 6-3-5: State budget division; research; surveys; reports.
- Section 6-3-6: State budget division; periodic allotments.
- Section 6-3-6: State budget division; periodic allotments. (Effective July 1, 2012.)
- Section 6-3-7: Annual operating budgets; supervision and control; submission of proposed budgets; approval; review by governor.
- Section 6-3-8: Violation of expenditure restrictions; penalty.
- Section 6-3-9: State agency defined.
- Section 6-3-10: Budget defined.
- Section 6-3-11: Parts of the budget.
- Section 6-3-11.1: , 6-3-11.2 Repealed.
- Section 6-3-12: Printing of budget.
- Section 6-3-13: Index.
- Section 6-3-14: Repealed.
- Section 6-3-15: State budget division director; powers and duties.
- Section 6-3-16: Power to sue.
- Section 6-3-17: Agencies subject to act.
- Section 6-3-18: Budget forms.
- Section 6-3-19: Agencies to complete budget forms.
- Section 6-3-20: Review of budget forms.
- Section 6-3-21: Preparation of the budget.
- Section 6-3-22: Copies of the budget.
- Section 6-3-23: Budget adjustment defined.
- Section 6-3-24: Budget adjustments; authorizations permitted.
- Section 6-3-25: Budget adjustment procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.