2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 56: Commercial Instruments and Transactions
Article 12: Pawnbrokers, 56-12-1 through 56-12-16
- Section 56-12-1: Short title.
- Section 56-12-2: Definitions.
- Section 56-12-3: Purpose.
- Section 56-12-4: Permits required; inspection fee; penalty.
- Section 56-12-5: Administration; applicability of other laws.
- Section 56-12-6: Pawnbroker; bond required.
- Section 56-12-7: Application for permit; requirements.
- Section 56-12-8: Suspension or revocation of permit; notice; hearing.
- Section 56-12-9: Pawnbroker reports; records; delivery; violations.
- Section 56-12-10: Pawn ticket.
- Section 56-12-11: Default; disposition of pledged property.
- Section 56-12-12: Record of disposition of pledged property.
- Section 56-12-13: Pawn service charge.
- Section 56-12-14: Prohibited practices.
- Section 56-12-15: General penalties.
- Section 56-12-16: Forfeiture.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.