There is a newer version of the New Mexico Statutes
2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 50: Employment Law
Article 1: Labor and Industrial Commission, 50-1-1 through 50-1-9
- Section 50-1-1: Commission created; selection, term and qualifications of members.
- Section 50-1-1.1: , 50-1-1.2 Repealed.
- Section 50-1-1.3: Oath of commission members and commissioners[; bond of commissioner].
- Section 50-1-1.4: Meetings of labor and industrial commission; chairman; functions.
- Section 50-1-1.5: Repealed.
- Section 50-1-1.6: Repealed.
- Section 50-1-2: Hearings; location; notice; conduct; witness fees; subpoenas; penalty.
- Section 50-1-3: [Powers and duties of director of the labor and industrial division.]
- Section 50-1-4: [Annual report of director of the labor and industrial division; contents.]
- Section 50-1-5: [Inspections by director of the labor and industrial division; penalty for obstructing; notice; offenses of director or agents; penalties.]
- Section 50-1-6: [Free employment agency.]
- Section 50-1-7: Reporting violations of labor and industrial laws.
- Section 50-1-7.1: Repealed.
- Section 50-1-8: [Occupations exempted from act.]
- Section 50-1-9: Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.