2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 7C: Condominium Act - Management of Condominium, 47-7C-1 through 47-7C-19
- Section 47-7C-1: Organization of unit owners' association.
- Section 47-7C-2: Powers of unit owners' association.
- Section 47-7C-3: Executive board members and officers.
- Section 47-7C-4: Transfer of special declarant rights.
- Section 47-7C-5: Termination of contracts and leases of declarant.
- Section 47-7C-6: Bylaws.
- Section 47-7C-7: Upkeep of condominium.
- Section 47-7C-8: Meetings.
- Section 47-7C-9: Quorums.
- Section 47-7C-10: Voting; proxies.
- Section 47-7C-11: Tort and contract liability.
- Section 47-7C-12: Conveyance or encumbrance of common elements.
- Section 47-7C-13: Insurance.
- Section 47-7C-14: Surplus funds.
- Section 47-7C-15: Assessments for common expenses.
- Section 47-7C-16: Lien for assessments.
- Section 47-7C-17: Other liens affecting the condominium.
- Section 47-7C-18: Association records.
- Section 47-7C-19: Association as trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.