2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 7A: Condominium Act - General Provisions, 47-7A-1 through 47-7A-14
- Section 47-7A-1: Short title.
- Section 47-7A-2: Applicability.
- Section 47-7A-3: Definitions.
- Section 47-7A-4: Variation by agreement.
- Section 47-7A-5: Taxation.
- Section 47-7A-6: Applicability of local ordinances, regulations and building codes.
- Section 47-7A-7: Eminent domain.
- Section 47-7A-8: Supplemental general principles of law applicable.
- Section 47-7A-9: Construction against implicit repeal, amendment or expansion.
- Section 47-7A-10: Reserved.
- Section 47-7A-11: Severability.
- Section 47-7A-12: Unconscionable agreement or term of contract.
- Section 47-7A-13: Obligation of good faith.
- Section 47-7A-14: Remedies to be liberally administered.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.