2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 7: Building Unit Ownership, 47-7-1 through 47-7-28
- Section 47-7-1: Short title.
- Section 47-7-2: Definitions.
- Section 47-7-3: Application of act.
- Section 47-7-4: Status of the units.
- Section 47-7-5: Ownership of units.
- Section 47-7-6: Common areas and facilities.
- Section 47-7-7: Compliance with covenants; bylaws; administrative provisions.
- Section 47-7-8: Certain work prohibited.
- Section 47-7-9: Liens against units; removal from lien; effect of part payment.
- Section 47-7-10: Common profits and expenses.
- Section 47-7-11: Contents of declaration.
- Section 47-7-12: Declaration; apportionment of interest.
- Section 47-7-13: Contents of deeds of units.
- Section 47-7-14: Copy of the floor plans to be filed.
- Section 47-7-15: Blanket encumbrances affecting a unit at time of first conveyance.
- Section 47-7-16: Recording.
- Section 47-7-17: Removal from provisions of the Building Unit Ownership Act.
- Section 47-7-18: Removal no bar to subsequent resubmission.
- Section 47-7-19: Bylaws.
- Section 47-7-20: Contents of bylaws.
- Section 47-7-21: Books of receipts and expenditures; availability for examination.
- Section 47-7-22: Waiver of use of common areas and facilities; abandonment of unit.
- Section 47-7-23: Taxation.
- Section 47-7-24: Priority of lien.
- Section 47-7-25: Joint and several liability of grantor and grantee for unpaid common expenses.
- Section 47-7-25.1: Merger or consolidation of condominiums.
- Section 47-7-26: Actions.
- Section 47-7-27: Personal application.
- Section 47-7-28: Insurance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.