2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 5: Subdivisions Generally, 47-5-1 through 47-5-9
- Section 47-5-1: Short title.
- Section 47-5-2: Definitions.
- Section 47-5-3: Approval of plat by county commission prior to sale.
- Section 47-5-4: Conditions affecting use or occupancy of subdivided land; written disclosure prior to sale.
- Section 47-5-5: Advertising standards.
- Section 47-5-6: Fraud; penalty.
- Section 47-5-7: Other violations; penalty.
- Section 47-5-8: Injunction.
- Section 47-5-9: Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.