2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 4: Abstracters, 47-4-1 through 47-4-10
- Section 47-4-1: Definitions.
- Section 47-4-2: Requirements for bond.
- Section 47-4-3: Limitation of action on bond.
- Section 47-4-4: Requirement of abstract plant.
- Section 47-4-5: Exemption from requirement of abstract plant for certain abstracters.
- Section 47-4-6: Affidavit of requirement of compliance with requirement of abstract plant.
- Section 47-4-7: Territorial limit on abstracters business.
- Section 47-4-8: Penalty for violation of act.
- Section 47-4-9: Application of act.
- Section 47-4-10: Real estate sales; disclosure of certain attorney's fees required; provisions for civil liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.