2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 14: Appraisal Management Company Registration, 47-14-1 through 47-14-23
- Section 47-14-1: Short title.
- Section 47-14-2: Definitions.
- Section 47-14-3: Registration required.
- Section 47-14-3.1: Bonding requirements.
- Section 47-14-4: Exemptions.
- Section 47-14-5: Forms.
- Section 47-14-6: Expiration of license.
- Section 47-14-7: Consent to service of process.
- Section 47-14-8: Fee.
- Section 47-14-9: Owner requirements.
- Section 47-14-10: Controlling person.
- Section 47-14-11: Controlling person requirements.
- Section 47-14-12: Employee requirements.
- Section 47-14-13: Requirements; liability.
- Section 47-14-14: Pre-engagement certification.
- Section 47-14-15: Adherence to standards.
- Section 47-14-16: Recordkeeping.
- Section 47-14-17: Appraiser independence; prohibitions.
- Section 47-14-18: Payment; limits; disclosure; nontaxable transaction certificate.
- Section 47-14-19: Appraisal reports; alteration; use.
- Section 47-14-20: Adjudication of disputes between an appraisal management company and an independent appraiser.
- Section 47-14-21: Enforcement.
- Section 47-14-22: Disciplinary hearings.
- Section 47-14-23: Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.