2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 13: Real Estate Disclosure, 47-13-1 through 47-13-4
- Section 47-13-1: Short title.
- Section 47-13-1.1: Definitions.
- Section 47-13-2: Disclosure of information not required in real estate transactions.
- Section 47-13-3: Cause of action, termination or rescission.
- Section 47-13-4: Finding; disclosure of information required in certain real estate transactions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.