2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 10: Mobile Home Parks, 47-10-1 through 47-10-23
- Section 47-10-1: Short title.
- Section 47-10-2: Definitions.
- Section 47-10-3: Tenancy; requirements; notice to quit.
- Section 47-10-4: Action for termination.
- Section 47-10-5: Reasons for termination.
- Section 47-10-6: Nonpayment of rent.
- Section 47-10-7: Common areas; tenant meetings.
- Section 47-10-8: Security deposits.
- Section 47-10-9: Remedies.
- Section 47-10-10: Entry fees prohibited; entry fee defined; security deposit; court costs.
- Section 47-10-11: Closed parks prohibited.
- Section 47-10-12: Selling fees prohibited.
- Section 47-10-13: Certain types of landlord-seller agreements prohibited.
- Section 47-10-14: Rental agreement; disclosure of terms in writing.
- Section 47-10-15: Rules and regulations.
- Section 47-10-15.1: New or amended rules; notification; open meeting; pets; physical improvements.
- Section 47-10-16: New developments and parks; rental of sites to dealers authorized.
- Section 47-10-17: Alternative dispute resolution; when permitted; court actions.
- Section 47-10-18: Conflicts; applicability of law.
- Section 47-10-19: Rent increase; disclosure requirement.
- Section 47-10-20: Cost of utility services; access to records.
- Section 47-10-21: Provision of utility services; administrative fee; disclosure requirement.
- Section 47-10-22: Itemized bill; utility services; administrative fees.
- Section 47-10-23: Civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.