2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 4: Counties
Article 62: Revenue Bonds, 4-62-1 through 4-62-10
- Section 4-62-1: Revenue bonds; authority to issue; pledge of revenues; limitation on time of issuance.
- Section 4-62-2: Use of proceeds of bond issue.
- Section 4-62-3: Revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 4-62-3.1: Exemption from taxation.
- Section 4-62-4: Ordinance authorizing revenue bonds; two-thirds majority required; resolution authorizing revenue bonds to be issued and sold to the New Mexico finance authority.
- Section 4-62-5: Revenue bonds not general county obligations; authentication.
- Section 4-62-6: Revenue bonds; mandatory rates for non-utility revenue-producing projects; mandamus; impairment of payment.
- Section 4-62-7: Revenue bonds; refunding authorization.
- Section 4-62-8: Refunding bonds; escrow; detail.
- Section 4-62-9: Refunding revenue bonds; terms.
- Section 4-62-10: Refunding revenue bonds; ordinance; resolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.