2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 4: Counties
Article 40: County Clerk, 4-40-1 through 4-40-10
- Section 4-40-1: Repealed.
- Section 4-40-2: County clerk; bond.
- Section 4-40-3: Duties; ex-officio clerk of board of county commissioners.
- Section 4-40-4: Duties as clerk of county commissioners.
- Section 4-40-5: County clerk; duty regarding accounts.
- Section 4-40-6: Duties as to orders for money.
- Section 4-40-7: Newspaper subscriptions.
- Section 4-40-8: To keep file of newspapers.
- Section 4-40-9: Newspapers; payment of expenses.
- Section 4-40-10: Newspapers; abstraction, mutilation or destruction; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.