2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 4: Counties
Article 36: Miscellaneous Powers of Counties, 4-36-1 through 4-36-11
- Section 4-36-1: [County public library;] secretary of state to furnish publications.
- Section 4-36-2: County libraries; establishment; contract services; gifts and bequests.
- Section 4-36-3: County power to act as agent; purpose.
- Section 4-36-4: County property.
- Section 4-36-5: Firefighting; county may purchase from municipalities.
- Section 4-36-6: Parks; county government acquisition.
- Section 4-36-7: Foreign trade zones.
- Section 4-36-8: Class B county; sewer and water utility.
- Section 4-36-9: Reimbursement for expenses attendant to temporary detention of a child; reimbursement for ancillary services; civil action.
- Section 4-36-10: Class A county; sewer and water utility; operation authorization.
- Section 4-36-11: Findings; declaration of disaster; powers of county commissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.