2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 34: Court Structure and Administration
Article 5: Court of Appeals, 34-5-1 through 34-5-15
- Section 34-5-1: Court of appeals; judges; election for staggered terms.
- Section 34-5-2: Court of appeals; chief judge.
- Section 34-5-3: Repealed.
- Section 34-5-4: Court of appeals; vacancy in membership.
- Section 34-5-5: Court of appeals; personnel.
- Section 34-5-6: Court of appeals; fees and costs.
- Section 34-5-7: Court of appeals; terms of court; location.
- Section 34-5-8: Court of appeals; appellate jurisdiction.
- Section 34-5-9: Court of appeals; procedure for appeals from district court.
- Section 34-5-10: Transfer of cases on appeal.
- Section 34-5-11: Court of appeals; quorum; decisions; rehearings.
- Section 34-5-12: Court of appeals; seal.
- Section 34-5-13: Court of appeals; publishing opinions.
- Section 34-5-14: Supreme court; appellate jurisdiction; review by certiorari to court of appeals; certification of cases to supreme court.
- Section 34-5-15: Court of appeals; electronic services fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.