2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 33: Correctional Institutions
Article 2A: Corrections Population Control, 33-2A-1 through 33-2A-8
- Section 33-2A-1: Short title.
- Section 33-2A-2: Purpose.
- Section 33-2A-3: Definitions.
- Section 33-2A-4: Commission; creation; membership; terms.
- Section 33-2A-5: Commission; duties; annual report.
- Section 33-2A-6: Overcrowding; population control mechanism; procedures.
- Section 33-2A-7: Additional population control mechanisms.
- Section 33-2A-8: Termination of agency life; transfer of functions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.