2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 8: Nuisances, 30-8-1 through 30-8-14
- Section 30-8-1: Public nuisance.
- Section 30-8-2: Polluting water.
- Section 30-8-3: Refuse defined.
- Section 30-8-4: Littering.
- Section 30-8-5: Enforcement.
- Section 30-8-6: Posting; notice to public.
- Section 30-8-7: Public education.
- Section 30-8-8: Abatement of a public nuisance.
- Section 30-8-8.1: Abatement of house of prostitution.
- Section 30-8-9: Abandonment of dangerous containers.
- Section 30-8-10: Repealed.
- Section 30-8-11: Illegal prescribing of medicine.
- Section 30-8-12: Conduct offensive to public well-being.
- Section 30-8-13: Unlawfully permitting livestock upon public highways.
- Section 30-8-14: Highway department; agreements with owners or lessees of highway frontage; provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.