2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 49: Tobacco Products, 30-49-1 through 30-49-12
- Section 30-49-1: Short title.
- Section 30-49-2: Definition.
- Section 30-49-3: Tobacco; prohibited sales.
- Section 30-49-4: Documentary evidence of age and identity.
- Section 30-49-5: Refusal to sell tobacco products to person unable to produce identity card.
- Section 30-49-6: Presenting false evidence of age or identity.
- Section 30-49-7: Vending machines; restrictions on sales of tobacco products.
- Section 30-49-8: Distribution of tobacco products as free samples prohibited; exception.
- Section 30-49-9: Signs; point of sale.
- Section 30-49-10: Monitored compliance; inspections.
- Section 30-49-11: Preemption.
- Section 30-49-12: Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.