2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 44: Medicaid Fraud, 30-44-1 through 30-44-8
- Section 30-44-1: Short title.
- Section 30-44-2: Definitions.
- Section 30-44-3: Power to investigate and enforce civil remedies and prosecute criminal actions.
- Section 30-44-4: Falsification of documents; defined; penalties.
- Section 30-44-5: Failure to retain records; defined; penalties.
- Section 30-44-6: Obstruction of investigation; defined; penalty.
- Section 30-44-7: Medicaid fraud; defined; investigation; penalties.
- Section 30-44-8: Civil penalties; created; enumerated; presumption; limitation of action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.