2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 40: Public Assistance, 30-40-1 through 30-40-7
- Section 30-40-1: Failing to disclose facts or change of circumstances to obtain public assistance.
- Section 30-40-2: Unlawful use of food stamp identification card or medical identification card.
- Section 30-40-3: Misappropriating public assistance.
- Section 30-40-4: Making or permitting a false claim for reimbursement for public assistance services.
- Section 30-40-5: Unlawful seeking [of] payment from public assistance recipients.
- Section 30-40-6: Failure to reimburse the human services department upon receipt of third party payment.
- Section 30-40-7: Failure to notify the department of receipt of anything of value from public assistance recipient.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.