2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 37: Sexually Oriented Material Harmful to Minors, 30-37-1 through 30-37-10
- Section 30-37-1: Definitions.
- Section 30-37-2: Offenses; books; pictures.
- Section 30-37-2.1: Offenses; retail display.
- Section 30-37-3: Offenses; motion pictures; plays.
- Section 30-37-3.1: Outdoor theaters; offenses.
- Section 30-37-3.2: Child solicitation by electronic communication device.
- Section 30-37-3.3: Criminal sexual communication with a child; penalty.
- Section 30-37-4: Notice; prosecution.
- Section 30-37-5: Exclusions; defenses.
- Section 30-37-6: Offenses by minor.
- Section 30-37-7: Penalties.
- Section 30-37-8: Uniform application.
- Section 30-37-9: Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 30-37-10: Offenses; certain tie-in arrangements unlawful.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.