2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 36: Worthless Checks, 30-36-1 through 30-36-10
- Section 30-36-1: Short title.
- Section 30-36-2: Definitions.
- Section 30-36-3: Purpose.
- Section 30-36-4: Unlawful to issue.
- Section 30-36-5: Penalty.
- Section 30-36-6: Exceptions.
- Section 30-36-7: Intent to defraud; how established.
- Section 30-36-8: Notice.
- Section 30-36-9: Citizen's complaint; costs.
- Section 30-36-10: District attorney; processing fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.