2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 33: Fraud and False Dealing, 30-33-1 through 30-33-14
- Section 30-33-1: Sale of Indian-made articles as genuine.
- Section 30-33-2: Repealed.
- Section 30-33-3: Indian Arts and Crafts Sales Act; short title.
- Section 30-33-4: Definitions.
- Section 30-33-5: Purpose of act.
- Section 30-33-6: Inquiry as to producer; duty of inquiry; election to label authentic Indian arts and crafts.
- Section 30-33-7: Unlawful acts.
- Section 30-33-8: Enforcement by attorney general or district attorney.
- Section 30-33-9: Violation of act; penalties.
- Section 30-33-10: Private right of action; damages.
- Section 30-33-11: Administrative regulations.
- Section 30-33-12: Obtaining telecommunications service with intent to defraud; definitions.
- Section 30-33-13: Crime to procure or to attempt to procure telecommunications service without paying charge; crime to make, possess, sell, give or transfer certain devices for certain purposes; penalty.
- Section 30-33-14: Venue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.