2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 31B: Drug Precursors, 30-31B-1 through 30-31B-18
- Section 30-31B-1: Short title.
- Section 30-31B-2: Definitions.
- Section 30-31B-3: Drug precursors list.
- Section 30-31B-4: Duty to administer.
- Section 30-31B-5: Nomenclature.
- Section 30-31B-6: Regulations.
- Section 30-31B-7: Licenses.
- Section 30-31B-8: Revocation and suspension of license.
- Section 30-31B-9: Order to show cause.
- Section 30-31B-10: Records of licensees.
- Section 30-31B-11: Distribution by manufacturers.
- Section 30-31B-12: Drug precursors; prohibited acts; penalties.
- Section 30-31B-13: Powers of enforcement personnel.
- Section 30-31B-14: Administrative inspection warrants.
- Section 30-31B-15: Administrative inspections.
- Section 30-31B-16: Injunctions.
- Section 30-31B-17: Summary forfeiture.
- Section 30-31B-18: Burden of proof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.