2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 31A: Imitation Controlled Substances, 30-31A-1 through 30-31A-15
- Section 30-31A-1: Short title.
- Section 30-31A-2: Definitions.
- Section 30-31A-3: Duty to administer.
- Section 30-31A-4: Manufacture, distribution [or possession] of imitation controlled substance.
- Section 30-31A-5: Sale to a minor.
- Section 30-31A-6: Possession with intent to distribute an imitation controlled substance.
- Section 30-31A-7: Advertisement.
- Section 30-31A-8: Defenses.
- Section 30-31A-9: Forfeitures; property subject.
- Section 30-31A-10: Forfeiture; procedure.
- Section 30-31A-11: Summary forfeiture.
- Section 30-31A-12: Powers of enforcement personnel.
- Section 30-31A-13: Administrative inspections and warrants.
- Section 30-31A-14: Injunctions.
- Section 30-31A-15: Immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.