2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 23: Misconduct by Officials, 30-23-1 through 30-23-7
- Section 30-23-1: Demanding illegal fees.
- Section 30-23-2: Paying or receiving public money for services not rendered.
- Section 30-23-3: Making or permitting false public voucher.
- Section 30-23-4: Injunction to restrain unlawful payment of public funds.
- Section 30-23-5: Unlawful speculation in claims against state.
- Section 30-23-6: Unlawful interest in a public contract.
- Section 30-23-7: Civil damages for engaging in illegal acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.