2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 22: Interference with Law Enforcement, 30-22-1 through 30-22-27
- Section 30-22-1: Resisting, evading or obstructing an officer.
- Section 30-22-1.1: Aggravated fleeing a law enforcement officer.
- Section 30-22-2: Refusing to aid an officer.
- Section 30-22-2.1: Entry into domestic violence safe house or shelter; search warrant.
- Section 30-22-3: Concealing identity.
- Section 30-22-4: Harboring or aiding a felon.
- Section 30-22-5: Tampering with evidence.
- Section 30-22-6: Compounding a crime.
- Section 30-22-7: Unlawful rescue.
- Section 30-22-8: Escape from jail.
- Section 30-22-8.1: Escape from a community custody release program.
- Section 30-22-8.2: Escape from a secure residential treatment facility.
- Section 30-22-9: Escape from penitentiary.
- Section 30-22-10: Escape from custody of a peace officer.
- Section 30-22-11: Assisting escape.
- Section 30-22-11.1: Escape from the custody of the children, youth and families department; escape from juvenile detention.
- Section 30-22-11.2: Aggravated escape from the custody of the children, youth and families department.
- Section 30-22-12: Furnished [Furnishing] articles for prisoner's escape.
- Section 30-22-13: Furnishing drugs or liquor to a prisoner.
- Section 30-22-14: Bringing contraband into places of imprisonment; penalties; definitions.
- Section 30-22-14.1: Bringing contraband into a juvenile detention facility or juvenile correctional facility; penalty.
- Section 30-22-15: Maintaining male and female prisoners together.
- Section 30-22-16: Possession of deadly weapon or explosive by prisoner.
- Section 30-22-17: Assault by prisoner.
- Section 30-22-18: Encouraging violation of probation, parole or bail.
- Section 30-22-19: Unlawful assault on any jail.
- Section 30-22-20: Unlawful distribution of convict-made goods.
- Section 30-22-21: Assault upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-22: Aggravated assault upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-23: Assault with intent to commit violent felony upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-24: Battery upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-25: Aggravated battery upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-26: Assisting in assault upon peace officer.
- Section 30-22-27: Disarming a peace officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.