2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 20: Crimes Against Public Peace, 30-20-1 through 30-20-18
- Section 30-20-1: Disorderly conduct.
- Section 30-20-2: Public affray.
- Section 30-20-3: Unlawful assembly.
- Section 30-20-4: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-5: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-6: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-7: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-8: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-9: Recompiled.
- Section 30-20-10: Loitering of minors.
- Section 30-20-11: Dueling.
- Section 30-20-12: Use of telephone to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend; penalty.
- Section 30-20-13: Interference with members of staff, public officials or the general public; trespass; damage to property; misdemeanors; penalties.
- Section 30-20-14: Institutions permitted to adopt rules.
- Section 30-20-15: Construction.
- Section 30-20-16: Bomb scares unlawful.
- Section 30-20-17: Reward.
- Section 30-20-18: Interference with athletic event.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.