2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 18: Animals, 30-18-1 through 30-18-15
- Section 30-18-1: Cruelty to animals; extreme cruelty to animals; penalties; exceptions.
- Section 30-18-1.1: Seizure of animals; notice.
- Section 30-18-1.2: Disposition of seized animals.
- Section 30-18-1.3: Costs.
- Section 30-18-2: , 30-18-2.1 Repealed.
- Section 30-18-3: Unlawful branding.
- Section 30-18-4: Unlawful disposition of animal.
- Section 30-18-5: Illegal confinement of animals.
- Section 30-18-6: Transporting stolen livestock.
- Section 30-18-7: Misrepresentation of pedigree.
- Section 30-18-8: Killing unbranded cattle; killing, without bill of sale, cattle bearing brand of another person; penalty.
- Section 30-18-9: Dog fighting and cockfighting; penalty.
- Section 30-18-10: Exclusion.
- Section 30-18-11: Unlawful tripping of an equine; exception.
- Section 30-18-12: Injury to livestock.
- Section 30-18-13: Injury to a police dog, police horse or fire dog; harassment of a police dog, police horse or fire dog.
- Section 30-18-14: Livestock crimes; livestock inspectors to enforce.
- Section 30-18-15: Intracardiac injection prohibited on conscious animal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.