2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 16B: Unauthorized Recording, 30-16B-1 through 30-16B-9
- Section 30-16B-1: Short title.
- Section 30-16B-2: Definitions.
- Section 30-16B-3: Unauthorized recording; prohibited act; penalties.
- Section 30-16B-4: Required labeling; penalties.
- Section 30-16B-5: Unauthorized recording of live performances; penalties.
- Section 30-16B-6: Exemptions.
- Section 30-16B-7: Construction.
- Section 30-16B-8: Forfeitures; property subject.
- Section 30-16B-9: Forfeiture; procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.