2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 15: Property Damage, 30-15-1 through 30-15-7
- Section 30-15-1: Criminal damage to property.
- Section 30-15-1.1: Unauthorized graffiti on personal or real property.
- Section 30-15-2: Rocks, protected plants or trees within four hundred yards of highway.
- Section 30-15-3: Damaging insured property.
- Section 30-15-4: Desecration of a church.
- Section 30-15-5: Damaging caves or caverns unlawful.
- Section 30-15-6: Penalty.
- Section 30-15-7: Desecration of roadside memorials; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.