2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30: Criminal Offenses
Article 12: Abuse of Privacy, 30-12-1 through 30-12-14
- Section 30-12-1: Interference with communications; exception.
- Section 30-12-2: Grounds for order of interception.
- Section 30-12-3: Form of application.
- Section 30-12-4: Entry of order; determination.
- Section 30-12-5: Contents of order.
- Section 30-12-6: Order; extension; requirements.
- Section 30-12-7: Method of recording communication; custody.
- Section 30-12-8: Use of contents as evidence; disclosure; motion to suppress.
- Section 30-12-9: Disclosure; when and by whom allowed.
- Section 30-12-10: Interception of privileged or unauthorized communications.
- Section 30-12-11: Right of privacy; damages.
- Section 30-12-12: Disturbing a marked burial ground.
- Section 30-12-13: Defacing tombs.
- Section 30-12-14: Unlawful burial.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.