2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 26: Drugs and Cosmetics
- Article 1: General Provisions, 26-1-1 through 26-1-26
- Article 2: Drug Abuse, 26-2-1 through 26-2-14
- Article 2A: Controlled Substances Therapeutic Research, 26-2A-1 through 26-2A-7
- Article 2B: Lynn and Erin Compassionate Use Act, 26-2B-1 through 26-2B-7
- Article 3: Drug Product Selection, 26-3-1 through 26-3-3
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.